Hi, I’m Alissa
I’m a user experience and interface designer and researcher. I create engaging digital experiences by simplifying complex tasks and features.
I have 12+ years of experience across organization types and sizes, industries, platforms, and experiences. I use a strategic view of the full project landscape to determine the right approach and deliverables for each unique project.
To help farmers and outdoor product consumers browse, buy, and receive Runnings products.
To help corporate executives envision how Mastercard financial products could support their business goals.
To help retail loyalty program members aggregate their programs, offers, and rewards in the new WhatsMine app from Westfield Australia.
To help give kids the self-awareness and discovery skills to explore, design and navigate their future with Become Education
Strategy, design, and UX copywriting for financial services website
To help brokers quote and buy specialized Allianz insurance products for their farming clients
A few of my Published UX Articles
- Support Pages Make or Break Your Customer Experience — 10 Steps to Expertly Crafted FAQs (Better Marketing)
- 12 apps to elevate your UX process (UX Collective)
- How to supercharge your personas to create products that drive results (UX Collective)
- Customer research: how to start when you don’t know where to start (UX Collective)
- Four things I learned from watching 100 people get an insurance quote (UX Planet)