I’m a freelance user experience designer and writer living in Louisville, KY with my family.
I create engaging digital experiences by simplifying complex tasks and features. My skills as a UX designer help me be a compelling writer: absorb myself in the users’ worldview to translate trends, objectives, and strategy into captivating content.
In every project, my approach is to understand the full picture – the user, the organization, the team, and the existing systems – to propose the best possible approach and solution.
UX Design and UX Writing Work Samples
- Multi-screen immersive experience design for Mastercard to give clients a hands-on experience with their products and services
- UX/UI/Strategy for a retail shopping mobile app to help them launch and reach 100k+ downloads (Westfield/WhatsMine)
- UX Design for startup’s student app to help teach young people the skills to explore, design and navigate their future (Become Education)
- Strategy, design, and UX copywriting for financial services website to consolidate five sites into one, and clarify the messaging (BT Financial Group)
- Website design and development for legacy beverage brand to re-launch the company (Swift and Moore)
- Insurance product and B2B system redesign to launch a highly specialized insurance product and quoting system to brokers (Allianz Insurance)
- Internal brand messaging strategy and implementation (Tquila ANZ)
Published UX Article Samples
- How to supercharge your personas to create products that drive results (UX Collective)
- Customer research: how to start when you don’t know where to start (UX Collective)
- Four things I learned from watching 100 people get an insurance quote (UX Planet)
- Read more on Medium