While working at Tquila ANZ, the directors identified an opportunity to improve our sales rates from leads coming from the website and from Salesforce reps. I recommended a branding strategy to define and specify who were are and what our purpose and mission is as a company.
My goal was to build a brand strategy to align internal and external communications, and to implement the strategy with a consistent message across multiple client touchpoints.
- Attended branding webinars to determine best approach to building brand workshops
- Led brand building workshops with Tquila ANZ directors, CEO and COO
- Gathered input from consultants at various other levels
- Build brand strategy document with rounds reviews and revisions with senior leaders
- Designed and developed the website in Squarespace
- Developed content to align with the brand messaging strategy for our services, approach, and case studies,
The brand strategy was adopted and integrated to sales and marketing materials. The website redesign including more concise and informative content help to build leads and close sales.
See the completed site at tquilaanz.com